Zwobots Geist Das Forum von Zwobots Geist
Kaffeeklatsch zum Thema Zwobot, Musik und Videos

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 Kontakt  ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Luxe xr max new arrival

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Das Forum von Zwobots Geist Foren-Übersicht -> Kommentare
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
houxia888
Zwobot Zapper

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.04.2023 09:52    Titel: Luxe xr max new arrival Antworten mit Zitat

Compared with cigarettes, electronic cigarettes have more brands and flavors, and you can choose from various flavors. There are a lot of various brands for you to choose from on this site, and I'm sure you'll find the one you like. Recently, our website focuses on launching new products. Let us take a look at the specific structure of luxe xr max, so that you can use these new products with confidence. In addition, SMOK Nord C and SMOK RPM C are also our latest new products, I believe this must be a new attempt for you.

Vaporesso LUXE XR Max Kit is power by built-in a 2800mAh battery with Max 80W output and Type-C charging. Supported by the COREX heating technology and AXON Chip, it can ensures faster heating, boosted flavor and bigger clouds. It adopts the 0.4ohm/0.2ohm Mesh LUXE X Pods with customized drip tips for MTL/DL experience. You can easily switch the pod to adjust the airflow from MTL to DTL.

Main Features:
1. Small In Size 40% Bigger Battery, Ultra-high Density Battery
2. Accurate Flavor Lasting 50% Longer, Corex Heating Tech
3. Easy Use With Smart Operations, Adjustable Wattage With Touch Button
4. Boost Up To Max 80w Axon Chip
5. Customized Experience From MTL to DTL,Precisely Adjustable Airflow
6. Anti Leaking Anti Messing SSS Tech

I believe that through our analysis, you will have a better understanding of this new product. Their color types are also quite rich, and you can choose the color you like. You can also find many other brands of e-cigarettes on this website, such as MOTI X GO, I believe you will like it, let’s click in and have a look, don’t miss this opportunity.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Das Forum von Zwobots Geist Foren-Übersicht -> Kommentare Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.